GameSpring is a software development company specializing in Casino and Card games.
We brings eight different card games to players in 180 countries, and we are committed to giving players everywhere a fun and casino-like experience.
We pride ourselves in marking entertaining and realistic games, made possible by the passion, skills, experience and commitment of our team.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, data-driven marketing specialist to join our growing team and help promote our mobile social casino games globally.
You will assist in several marketing tasks including user acquisition, customer support, social media management, game promotion, data analysis, and research.
We look forward to meeting an excellent candidate who can work with us happily and respect colleagues with different native languages and cultures.
* Create and implement of general marketing strategies, identification of industry trends,
* Implement and optimize advertising campaigns across social media and ad networks.
* Conduct research and identify new trends which can be beneficial for our games
* Develop players& #39; engagement - managing social media channel, conduction in-game promotion.
* Track relevant KPIs and use them to optimize the current and future marketing strategy
* Collaborate with the development team to improve the user experience and the customer satisfaction.
* Manage customer support and collect feedback/suggestions from customers to help fix potential problems.
* Digital marketing experience, preferably in mobile games
* Understanding and enthusiasm for the mobile gaming industry and casino games
* Understanding and experience about these: Facebook, Instagram, Firebase, Appsflyer, Appstoreconnect, Google playstore
* Analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on data
* Fluent communication skills in English (native preferred)
* Solid understanding of Google spreadsheets, slides and docs, and Photoshop is a plus.
* Visa holders: E-7, F-2, F-4, F-5, F-6, D-10, D-2 (possible to sponsor by company)
* Experience about SEO and ASO is a plus.
* Proficiency in Japanese, Thai, or Chinese
* Basic communication skill for Korean language
* Experience working with colleagues of various nationalities
[How to apply]
* Please send your resume, cover letter, and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org